After being MIA for a few weeks, here's a brand spanking new workout (finally!).
Just like the previous workouts, this is also intended to be done circuit-style up to 3 times a week, with a day of rest in between. Just try one set of 10 reps for each exercise if you are a beginner, and int./adv girls can do 3 sets of 10-12 reps. Use a weight that is challenging to complete all of the reps for that set (beginners start out super light and can work their way up, after trying the workout one time).
As always, please honor your body and your injuries. If something hurts, or is injured, don't work it out!!! Like I've said before: you can't enjoy your superfit bod from a hospital bed! Please be careful.
1. Side squat and lunge- this works inner and outer things (adductors and abductors), hamstrings, quadriceps and glutes
2. Stability ball chest press-- this works chest and shoulders (pectorals and deltoids)
3. Lateral to horizontal raise-- this works shoulders (deltoids)
4. Stability ball calf raise-- this works your calves
Start holding two dumbbells. Position yourself against a wall with the stability ball and then wrap one leg around the back of the other.
5. Frog crunch-- this works the abdominals
Remember to exhale as you crunch up and squeeze your stomach muscles:
6. X-file (I got this one from Women's Health)-- this works obliques
7. Prone stability ball tuck and pike-- this works primarily abs, but I consider it an entire body workout
8. Overhead V-rope tricep press-- this works the back of your arms (or as some say "chicken wings")
Starting with feet staggered, elbows at a 90 degree angle and close to your ears
9. Dual arm row and kick -- this works your back (latissimus dorsi) and glutes
Take a few feet away from the cable machine and use a fairly challenging weight
10. Incline hammer curl-- this works your biceps
That's it!! I really hope you enjoy it :D
Please let me know if any of you give it a try and what you think!!! Thank you so very much for reading.. I appreciate it more than you know!!